Website: Roland US
Designed from the ground up for DJs, the Roland MC-307 Groovebox is an integrated electronic
music workstation for pounding out some serious grooves - live or in the studio.
Turntable Emulation controls make adjusting a pattern's pitch and tempo like mixing
vinyl records, while a streamlined user interface makes operation easy, even for those
having little or no experience with musical instruments.
- Groove music workstation (sequencer/sound module) with 64-voice sound engine
- 16MB of dance-oriented synth and drum instruments, plus many new sounds
- Turntable Emulation provides slider-based control over pitch/tempo, plus pattern cueing via Push and Hold buttons
- Graphic LCD and four assignable control knobs eliminate layered menus
- 240 patterns covering techno, house, hip-hop, drum 'n' bass and more
- Improved TR-REC sequencing for easily inputting rhythms, scales and chords
- Three independent, synchronizable effects processors and onboard arpeggiator
- Grab switch with multi-effects (including Isolator) for creating interesting rhythmic effects